Assistant Instructor in Printing Technology
College of Engineering, Science & Technology
Department of Manufacturing and Printing
Suva - Narere
An Assistant Instructor is qualified to teach units up to Level 6 Diploma, but is normally not required to develop the curriculum. Assistant Instructors are full members of their department and should be starting to take on limited administrative duties.
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• Bachelors’ Degree in relevant field plus Diploma in Graphic Design plus Trade Certificate in Printing
• Higher qualification
• Formal tertiary teaching qualification
• Prior teaching experience
• Ability to undertake administrative duties of the department
• Industry engagement for Professional Development
Base salary of FJ$30, 695.00 plus 5% superannuation
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :