Assistant Professor in Sexual & Reproductive Health
College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
Department of Primary Care & Nutrition
An Assistant Professor has developed his/her own research and teaching interests, and is becoming known nationally for his/her work. They will publish regularly in peer-reviewed international journals or other appropriate outlets, and are likely to have edited collections of work or meeting proceedings. They will also have chaired sessions at, or have been part of, the organizing committees of academic conferences or relevant disciplinary meetings. They should be beginning to show Academic Leadership in their teaching and/or their research specialty and be involved in administrative duties at least at Department/School level.
• PhD or D.Ph. in Public Health /Population Health OR Masters in Public Health plus professional qualifications in Medicine (MBBS) with Public Health Specialist/Population Health Specialist.
• Research active and being part of the research team.
• Demonstrate ability to take on administrative duties
• Demonstrate evidence of leadership and health management experience.
• Demonstrate ongoing publications in ranked journals
• Display academic leadership in teaching and/or in research specialty
• Prior teaching experience and/or formal tertiary teaching qualification.
• Demonstrated knowledge, skills and expertise in essential health management and or health systems.
An attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and abilities will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :