Alumni Relations Manager
Division of Marketing & Communication
Department of Administration
Nasinu - Valelevu
The Alumni Relations Manager reports to the Director Marketing & Communications and will be responsible for carrying out the functions of the FNU Alumni Relations Office; registering FNU alumni, updating and adding alumni contact details and building the network, maintaining alumni relations, organising reunions, charity events and engagement activities and implementing the objectives under the Alumni Strategy.
• Implementing the Alumni Strategy and Plan.
• Establish and maintain regular communication with FNU Alumni.
• Develop Alumni merchandise and business plan for sale.
• Facilitate Alumni engagement events.
• Analysis and Research.
• Develop, maintain and continually update a database of all FNU graduates.
• A Postgraduate Diploma with at least 3 years of work experience in relevant field.
• Relevant Master’s Degree.
• Good communication and networking skills
• The incumbent is expected to have experience in digital marketing e.g. Emails, Social Media, Website etc.
• At least 2 years of event coordination/organization experience
• Experience in presenting to a wide range of audiences
• Experience working at a Higher Education Institute particularly in the area of Alumni Relations will be an advantage
Base Salary of FJ$55,828.00 plus 5% Superannuation
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :