Division of Human Resources
Department of Administration
Nasinu - Valelevu
A HR Administrator supports the HR team with recruitment, performance management, compensation & benefits administration, either as a team or individually. They are responsible for specific projects, as well as co-coordinating and implementing HR procedures. They often act as a manager’s/ Director’s first point of contact with staff and stakeholders.
• Physically performing the day-to-day assigned duties ensuring smooth flow of HR operations.
• Generating exception reports for the division.
• Assist the HR Helpdesk Administrator from time to time.
• Assisting with client enquiries.
• Organising documents including filing, faxing, scanning and printing/photocopying of other relevant personnel documentation.
• Maintain confidentiality and proper records of all HR documents.
• Track stocks of office supplies and stationery needs of the division.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls.
• Prepare timely reports and meeting minutes and submit to the supervisor.
• Assist the immediate supervisor in meeting the deadlines set and achieving the goals of the office.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task.
• Be a team player.
• Maintain Petty Cash for the Division.
• Raise Internal Requisition Orders for the Division.
• Any other projects assigned by Supervisor.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Management related field with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Possess an excellent problem solving, presentation, organisational and analytical skills; communication, interpersonal and customer service skills; and possess a professional and proactive attitude.
• Must have excellent Microsoft word, power point skills and Microsoft Skills.
• Previous or current work experience in a tertiary education institution.
• Customer service training certification.
• Experience in working in an organisation with multi-site operations.
Base Salary FJ$17,922.00 plus 5% superannuation
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :