Lecturer- Nurse Practitioner (Re-advertised)
College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
School of Nursing
A Lecturer is qualified to master’s level and has expertise in a particular subject which is taught proficiently at the undergraduate level. A Lecturer is research active and is beginning to publish their work in peer-reviewed journals, mainly in lower quartile journals. A Lecturer is involved in the work of their Department and takes on administrative roles that assist the Department to function.
• A relevant Master’s degree in Nursing and with more than 5 years’ work experience as a Nurse Practitioner in the Primary Health sector.
• Demonstrated knowledge in Advanced Nursing Practice /Nurse Practitioner
• Strong clinical leadership skills and experience
• Ability to meet objectives within set deadlines
• Ability to develop undergraduate and postgraduate courses and programs.
• Ability to network with key stakeholders locally and regionally
• Research active
• Show evidence of work published in peer – reviewed journals.
Base salary of FJ$42,248.00 plus 5% superannuation.
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :