Instructor in Plumbing & Sheet Metal
College of Engineering, Science & Technology
Department of Building Services
Suva - Samabula
Building Services / Plumbing
An Instructor has expertise in a particular subject which is taught proficiently up to undergraduate level (FQF Level 7). An Instructor will be beginning to engage with industry to maintain the currency of his/her qualification and take responsibility for his/her professional development. An Instructor is involved in the work of their Department and takes on administrative roles that assist the Department to function.
The appointee will be responsible to the Dean, through the Head of Department and will be required to develop and teach Building Services (Plumbing & Sheet metal) related units at Certificate level.
• PG Diploma/Certificate OR Bachelors (Hons) Building Services or similar discipline majoring in Plumbing
• Ability to undertake administrative duties of the department
• Industry engagement for Professional Development
• Plumber’s license with 5 years’ work experience
• Prior tertiary teaching experience
Base salary of FJ$36,999.00 plus 5% superannuation.
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :