Technician in Plumbing & Sheet Metal
College of Engineering, Science & Technology
Department of Building Services
Building Services / Plumbing
The purpose of this position is to operate effectively as part of a team of academic, technical and administrative colleagues in order to facilitate learning and the advancement of knowledge by assisting the academic staff in the preparation of instructional materials for laboratory or workshop demonstration or use; assist students with assignments and demonstrate techniques in the use of specialized equipment; may supervise the work of student assistants; and perform related work as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Building Services or similar discipline majoring in Plumbing or related fields.
• Higher qualification
• Plumber’s license with 3 years’ work experience
• Ability to undertake administrative duties of the department
• Industry engagement for Professional Development
• Prior tertiary teaching experience
• Must have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
Base salary of FJ$22, 931.00 plus 5% superannuation.
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :