Assistant Professor in Management and Entrepreneurship (Re-advertised)
College of Business, Hospitality & Tourism Studies
School of Management
Nasinu - Valelevu
An Assistant Professor has developed his/her own research and teaching interests, and is becoming known nationally for his/her work. They will publish regularly in peer-reviewed international journals or other appropriate outlets, and are likely to have edited collections of work or meeting proceedings. They will also have chaired sessions at, or have been part of, the organizing committees of academic conferences or relevant disciplinary meetings. They should be beginning to show Academic Leadership in their teaching and/or their research specialty and be involved in administrative duties at least at Department/School level.
Responsibilities will include teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Management and other related subject areas and be willing to undertake research supervision.
Teach various Management and Entrepreneurship and other related courses as assigned. Other duties will include counselling students, mentoring staff and supervising higher degree research students and participation in curriculum development and assessment. Candidate will be expected to conduct scholarly research leading to refereed publications, service to the profession, the University and the community.
• PhD in Management and Entrepreneurship/Marketing
• Research active
• Tertiary teaching experience in management at the undergraduate and graduate levels is essential.
• Administrative duties
• Successful candidate must be able to teach undergraduate and graduate courses as well as teach both day and evening classes.
• Demonstrates evidence of ongoing publications in ranked journals
• The Applicant must have Professional or managerial experience in related areas, and the ability to develop and teach management related courses.
Base salary of FJ$56,942.00 plus 5% superannuation
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :