Assistant Lecturer in Management and Marketing
College of Business, Hospitality & Tourism Studies
Department of Management
The appointee will teach various management, industrial relations and human resources management courses as assigned, engage in tutorials, markings of assessments/tests and projects etc. Assist other colleagues in their workloads and be a team player. Other duties will include counselling and monitoring students and participate in any tasks or administrative duties given by the HOD and HOS Candidate will be expected to conduct scholarly research leading to referred publications, and possesses a proactive approach to academic matters.
The appointee will be responsible to the Dean, through the Head of School and will be required to teach Management, Human Resources and Marketing courses and also teaching the related courses within the Department/School along with marking and assessments in these areas. Responsibilities will also include activities associated with tutorials, lecturing, exam papers preparation, & marking are to be implemented according to College policies and procedures. May also be required from time to time to assist in the Department and School administrative work.
• Relevant Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Human Resources/Marketing or any relevant discipline
• 3 years relevant industry experience.
• Undertake research and teaching duties while completing a master’s degree OR
• A relevant Master’s degree
• Formal tertiary teaching qualification OR 3 years of teaching experience.
• Willing to take additional administrative or academic duties as required by the Department, School, College, or University from time to time
Base salary of $30,694.00 plus 5% superannuation
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :