Lecturer in Bio - Statistics
College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
School of Public Health
A Lecturer is qualified to master’s level and has expertise in a particular subject which is taught proficiently at the undergraduate level. A Lecturer is research active and is beginning to publish their work in peer-reviewed journals, mainly in lower quartile journals. A Lecturer is involved in the work of their Department and takes on administrative roles that assist the Department to function.
• A recognised Master’s degree in Biostatistics or Epidemiology majoring in Biostatics OR Masters of Public Health majoring in Biostatistics OR Master of Science in Infection Control OR a Health related Master’s degree majoring in Biostatistics / Statistics OR Masters in Mathematics/Statistics with at least 5 years of teaching experience in a health related field or have experience with health related database.
• Significant expertise and experience in leading statistical analysis of multilevel and complex datasets including expertise with the R software is essential.
• Experience in online course development and delivery
• Research active
• Show evidence of work published in peer reviewed journals with a track record in leading statistical analyses is highly advantageous.
• Experience in analysis of health-related datasets, clinical trial data modelling
Base salary of FJ$42,248.00 plus 5% superannuation
All Rights Reserved. © 2020
Fiji National University
Design By :